||Consulting services by
Dan Kikinis, president and founder of Lextron Systems, Inc.
- Quick and satisfactory resolution of difficult problems on time and
- Nearly 20 years' experience in computer, network and telecommunication
- Inventor of record of more than 200 filed patent applications in his
name, with over 100 issued
- International experience in the following fields:
Analysis of systems architectures, based on system-specific objectives. Propose
architecture for system or individual components.
In continuation of the previous, formulate actual specifications for
manufacturable systems, subsystems, or components.
Integration of complex hardware/software systems across many computers and
platforms, through local and/or remote multi-link networks.
Integrated Data/Telcom Networks - Internet and
Analyze specific situation needs, develop specifications, and recommend vendors to meet
Intellectual Property/Asset Management and
Strategy Development and Deployment
- Analysis of possible points of IP value that can be protected by patents
- Facilitate and off-load in-house engineers from process of patent creation
- interface with IP lawyers/agents
- Intellectual Property -
Links - Home
© Lextron Systems, Inc., All rights reserved for all
pages 1996-1999. All trademarks belong to their respective owners.